It's amazing game, I would suggest getting it on steam. I love to see how it turns out.
The Void Rains Upon Her Heart (alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows
Take control of the heart of an alien girl and battle tough bosses in this Bullet-hell Shoot-em-up with rogue-like elements.
This is an alpha Demo and game is still in development.
- Take on boss after boss with streams of heart shaped love bullets.
- This game supports Keyboard and Gamepad controls.
- Dodge through brilliant bullet patterns that ramp up in complexity as the boss level goes up.
- Each boss battle is unique with different forms of attacks and weaknesses.
- Aim for high scores by sustaining constant damage on the boss without getting hit yourself.
- Experience a poetic story with lovely illustrations.
- An original soundtrack that captures the personality of each boss.
- Play through a campaign of randomly chosen bosses leading up to a final fight.
- Difficulty increases based on the player's choice of opponents.
- Receive random power ups from defeated bosses that stack together.
- Don't get heartbroken, or you will have to start over.
- Submit to the void! It will be fun, I promise.
- Many many more bosses (only 8 available now)
- More playable characters (only 1 available now)
- More power up items
- Multiple endings
- Challenge modes
*This game contains mild nudity*
|Published||173 days ago|
|Release date||174 days ago|
|Tags||Boss battle, Bullet Hell, Difficult, Female Protagonist, Perma Death, Score Attack, Shoot 'Em Up, Surreal, Touhou, weird|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
- Polishing Up the Menus 58 days ago
- Twelve Bosses Complete + Future Plans 84 days ago
- The Void Heart Rains Upon Her 126 days ago
- This Game Does Have An Ending 127 days ago
- This Game is Greenlit! 136 days ago
- Lovely Numbers 137 days ago
- Tenth Boss Complete 145 days ago
- Ninth boss complete 147 days ago
- The Void Rains Upon This Devlog 152 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.