Hey! This game absolutely touched my heart after I found it randomly a few days ago, anyway, I really wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for this! It's a work of art, and I'm amazed at how far its come from just one developer. I got it on Steam and I'll be playing it as much as I can, it's really fun, rather thought provoking, and meaningful for such a simple game and concept!
The Void Rains Upon Her Heart (Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
Take control of the heart of an alien girl and battle tough bosses in this Bullet-hell Shoot-em-up with rogue-like elements.
This is a free Demo Version of TVRUHH!
A more complete version of this game is available in early access here:
- Take on boss after boss with streams of heart shaped love bullets.
- This game supports customizable Keyboard and Gamepad controls.
- Dodge through brilliant bullet patterns that ramp up in complexity as the boss level goes up.
- Each boss battle is unique with different forms of attacks and weaknesses.
- Aim for high scores by sustaining constant damage on the boss without getting hit yourself.
- Experience a poetic story with lovely illustrations.
- An original soundtrack that captures the personality of each boss.
- Play through a campaign of randomly chosen bosses leading up to a final fight.
- Receive random power ups from defeated bosses that stack together.
- Don't get heartbroken, or you will have to start over.
- Submit to the void! It will be fun, I promise.
This demo includes:
- 2 game modes (Story and Quickplay)
- 2 difficulty settings for Story Mode
- 9 monsters
- 42 gifts
- 1 playable character
*This game contains mild nudity*
|Release date||May 01, 2017|
|Tags||Boss battle, Bullet Hell, Difficult, Female Protagonist, Perma Death, Score Attack, Shoot 'Em Up, Surreal, Touhou, weird|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
- TVRUHH On Steam Now!Feb 16, 2018
- Early Access!Jan 26, 2018
- Alpha 1.3 out now!Dec 21, 2017
- New ScenesDec 17, 2017
- Alpha 1.2 out now!Nov 18, 2017
- Alpha 1.2 comes on November 18thNov 01, 2017
- New Update Coming Soon!Oct 28, 2017
- Polishing Up the MenusAug 25, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! remember me? I'm the guy who posted a comment saying i'm gonna make a review. Don't worry, i'm still working on it, i just had a lot of crap to do. So yeah, i need help: So i finished 1.22 on light and heavy rain(as well as 1.11 on level void), and i saw some of the content was kinda missing(I saw the missing content on the 1.21 version video) and i figured out i need to download version 1.3. So my question is: can i transfer the save file? If yes, how can i do it?
By the way, i see you liked the game theory on kirby, but kirby can't be an ameba if he contains a whole universe inside of him:
thanks, RitualDoll Studios.
EDIT: WOAH, it actually transfered my progress, thanks!
EDIT(2): So it seems no content was missing... ok. thanks anyways!
Ah I see you figured it out :3
Just to be sure, you have the scenes where the main character and the tutorial robot talk to each other? If you go into scenes and play all the tutorial ones they should be different. That was pretty much all the new stuff.
(Edit) Oh I see you mean the 3 bosses that are missing? Those were not intended to be in the demo and I accidentally left them in for a short time.
And I know Kirby isn't supposed to be an ameba, but I just enjoyed watching the theory for fun ^^
I had a blast with this delightful game and I was wondering: will the progress transfer to the Steam version too? It'd be a shame to lose all those scores and unlockables ( ·-·)"
Unfortunately, It does not transfer as the true unlock system was not built into this version of the game yet. besides that, so many small things have been changed for even these 9 bosses, that at this point would make transferring progress a huge mess.
It's amazing game, I would suggest getting it on steam. I love to see how it turns out.
Hi! This game is a really cool game! I like the concept of the game and would be awesome if more POWERS, BOSSES, and features are added and I made a video on youtube in INDONESIAN! Check it out! TERIMA KASIH!